Friday, February 05, 2010

Girl time....

These pictures are actually back from November. It seems I have a problem lately with taking pictures with my camera. I tend to use my iPhone to snap pictures mostly b/c it is always with me. Here are some pictures of the girl's in their matching outfits. After seeing these pictures, I'm amazed at how much longer Kate's hair is now! She's got lots of beautiful curls and Haylee's is silky and straight.









































They sure are a pair and yes, the cat fighting has already begun! They have been playing together so much more lately and it just makes me happy to hear them and the things they say to each other! :o)

1 comment:

Laura said...

love it! both of your girls have GORGEOUS hair, Robin-girl. I'm always admiring it in the nursery! and I think I recognize those outfits?