Tuesday, November 04, 2008

All about me......

I thought this looked like fun!

I AM …in need of a vacation, even just a small one!
I WANT… a bigger car.
I HAVE …the cutest kids in the world!
I KEEP …tags in my new clothes.
I WISH I COULD ...get out of the house more!
I HATE ...arguments.
I FEAR …losing my husband or children
I HEAR …the election broadcasters talking.
I DON’T THINK …my house will ever be clean again!
I REGRET …crying and being upset when I found out I was pregnant with Katelynn.
I LOVE …being a wife and mom!
I AM NOT …good at math.
I DANCE …with my kids.
I SING ...all the time!
I NEVER …get out of my house anymore.
I RARELY ...get "me" time
I CRY WHEN I WATCH …Baby stories and deliveries.
I HATE THAT ...my baby is growing so fast.
I AM NOT ALWAYS …patient.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT …where to put Katelynn's baby bed for now.
I NEED …REST!
I SHOULD ...spend more time in His word.

2 comments:

mommyof7 (2inheaven) said...

I can't believe Katelynn is 2 1/2 months already. Time goes by too fast!!!

Mommy of 5

amy said...

we have so much in common...it's a shame we don't live closer!