Monday, October 13, 2008

See Haylee CLIMB!

This girl can climb. We found her on top of Tyler's bed at first and we got on to him for putting her up there. He swore to us that he didn't put her up there but that she got up there by herself. Unfortunately we didn't believe him and told him not to tell a lie. Ryan later had to apologize to Tyler when I saw her doing this.....


















Climbing on our very BIG King size bed. WOW


















I had already caught her climbing on our bookshelf. She had made it all the way up to the 3rd shelf by the time I caught her but since it was potentially very dangerous, I didn't get a picture of it.

















Just look at the smirk on that face. It's like she knows she just did something she shouldn't have done. She is gonna give me a run for my money.


















I stayed in there even though Tyler tried to convince me that he would watch her. They played and had so much fun. At the end she did end up getting down by herself by backing up and kinda sliding down the side of the bed. I was like, where does she learn these things?

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Joci does the same thing!! We too have wondered how on earth they learn to get down that way by themselves! We're going to have to watch out for these two!!