Saturday, July 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

Well Ryan moved up and we welcome him to the thirty crowd. He turned the big 30 on Friday. Tyler and I made him a strawberry cake and got him some new jeans a birthday card. He also got to go see The Dark Knight (Batman) with me and several friends from our small group. We ate at Chipotle first and they brought cake then we were off to the movies! I will share pictures after I get them from a friend. Very good movie by the way.


















Big Wish!


















Okay, I don't know if you can see it very well but I had a pregnant brain moment. I put the candles in a 30 formation (or should I say E0 formation). MY 3 IS BACKWARDS! I can't believe I did that. My husband had a good time getting at me for doing that. I was glad to give him some good laughs.

2 comments:

The Beautiful Cagle Family said...

HOW FUNNY!! E0.

Skavoovie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ryan!