Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Uh-Oh!

You will have to excuse the pictures of my filing drawer. Haylee learned how to say Uh-Oh about a week or so ago. She now says 3 or 4 words. Uh-Oh is the most used and her favorite. She also says Daddy every time he comes home from work and when I show her his picture (not so much Mommy but every now and then) and she is now starting to say "Ba" for ball! This is Haylee's favorite place to be if I am on the computer. She takes my bracelets and will drop them in to the open space in the drawer.


















She will look at me and say Uh-Oh! Her mouth is just adorable when she says it. Ryan and I love it.


















Saying Uh-Oh again she will try to get it but her arms are too short to reach it so Mommy has to bend over to get it. It is so cute and was fun about the first 10 times but you know how hard it is to bend over with a big baby in the tummy. Got old pretty fast. :)

3 comments:

Deanna said...

TOO CUTE!! - Can't wait for that!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I love the uh-oh face!

mommyof7 (2inheaven) said...

How are you doing??? Is there anything I can do for you?

Mommy of 5