Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bye Bye



















Haylee learned how to wave Bye Bye a few weeks ago. She didn't do it very long so it is was hard for me to get a picture of it but here you go. She says Da Da as she is waving instead of Bye Bye. Pretty good for a 7 month old. Since she has been doing it for a few weeks, she has gotten good at doing it all by herself without me starting it. I've noticed when we are in her room and she wants to go out she is waving. If she is tired and ready for bed and wants to got to her room she is waving and saying Da Da also!



















Every picture I took her hand is closed. I promise she can open AND close them!















She also likes to look at her hand when she is waving.














Looks like she is waving to herself!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

too cute! We need to be working with Jocilyn more on that.

Laura said...

I love it! Max says "dye dye" too when waving!

Unknown said...

Too cute! Isaac hasn't even tried to wave yet. Maybe soon.

The Beautiful Cagle Family said...

So fun! I love this age, they are learning so much and taking it all in.