Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Game of tag......Tell About Your Man



1. Who is your man? Ryan
2. How long have you been together? Married going on seven years
3. How long dated? dated for about 1 year, engaged for 5 months
4. How old is your man? 29
5. Who eats more? hmmm.... Ryan definitely!
6. Who said "I love you" first? Ryan did but he got a quick I love you back!
7. Who is taller? Ryan, by 12 inches.
8. Who sings better? i love to hear my husband sing. ;)
9. Who is smarter? Ryan is SO stinkin' smart. hands down.
10. Whose temper is worse? I am more quick to temper but if he get's mad, watch out! ;)
11. Who does the laundry? I do!
12. Who takes out the garbage? Me, most of the time.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do!
14. Who pays the bills? Ryan makes the money and I actually write the checks....if there is any $ to pay them with.
15. Who is better with the computer? I guess Ryan.
16. Who mows the lawn? Ryan does.
17. Who cooks dinner? i do the cooking
18. Who drives when you are together? almost always Ryan.
19. Who pays when you go out? Ryan. unless the kids are going nuts and we're trying to hurry out...then i suggest that he take the kids and i stay and pay (and have a last bite to eat and sip from my drink! always a great few moments of quiet)
20. Who is most stubborn? goodness. this is tough. i would say we can both be stubborn
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually me only cuz I like to have resolution to an argument and I hope for a apology as well.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? mine. they live 5 minutes away.
23. Who kissed who first? Mutual kissing here!
24. Who asked who out? Ryan asked me out.
25. Who proposed? Ryan did at Whataburger....that is my sweet romantic hubby!
26. Who is more sensitive? That would be me!
27. Who has more friends? I definitely have the most friends.
28. Who has more siblings? I do, one brother and one sister!
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Ryan. and he wears them SO well. ;)


I tag: Laura, Deanna, Sheila, Christi, Brooke and Stashia. Have fun!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Great pic of Ryan!! Thanks for the tag!