I hope you guys aren't tired of these yet. It's fun to get to know everyone better. I was tagged, so here you go:
10 years ago:
I was 20 years old and was not dating anyone! I guess you could say I was taking a break from all the wrong guys and hopefully waiting on the right one! I was really involved in our church's singles group. We had what we called Greenhouse on Friday nights which was basically a time of fellowship with Coffee bar and a bunch of bean bags and pillows! It seemed we spent all the other nights going to the Lake, park, out to eat, karaoke, or just hanging out at someone's house. I enjoyed these days and made some of the friends I now call my best friends including getting back in touch with Ryan who is now my hubby.
Things on my to-do list today:
Take a shower
Do more laundry
Clean house in general
Play with and take care of kiddos
Water plants and flowers
Call Verizon (ugh...always a beating)
Make dinner and eat it
Put kids to bed
Work on our womens bible study
What would I do if I was suddenly became a Billionaire?
Make sure to give the right portion for tithe. Pay off all my bills. Get rid of my Camry and get a car that will fit my 3rd child. Buy a house that would fit a family of 5 better. Take a much needed trip to somewhere outside of DFW area. Go on some mission trips ( I've always wanted to do so but haven't had the vacation time or I'm always preggo and money is always an issue)
Three of my bad habits:
1. Twirling my hair
2. biting the inside of my cheek, I get this from my mom
3. Eating something sweet in the middle of the night
Five jobs I have had:
1. Medical Records Clerk
2. Cashier/Customer Service
4. Office Manager
5. Billing Specialist
Five things people don't know about me:
1. I used to not like to be alone and now since that never happens, I can't wait for alone time.
2. I didn't put it down but I worked at Wet n Wild for one day. (they put me in the concession area and I wanted to be in the water) I just never went back. Typical teenager.
3. I've never broken a bone in my body. ( but my hubby more than makes up for me, he has broken both arms twice, all of his fingers, both wrists, his ankle, and his back.)
4. I was titled Mrs. Personality when I was little and a captain in my drill team. Picture was in the Rowlett newspaper.
5. I have not been out of Texas since my honeymoon. Almost 7 years ago my last trip was to Colorado.
Now I tag: Brooke , Sheila, Deanna, Laura, Stashia and Christi