Thursday, May 22, 2008

I was reminded yesterday.......

why Tyler doesn't take naps. He fell asleep at about 2pm or so and this is how I found him. Poor baby, his shorts are all worked up and his spider man undies are showing. Still cute to me. I couldn't leave him like that but I sure cant carry him to his bed being 26 weeks pregnant so I gave him a pillow and decided to let him sleep. It was a good time of the day if he was going to take a nap not too close to dinner and bedtime.


















This is after I got him rearranged. No matter how old he gets, he is still the same sweet baby boy in my eyes. Just a little stinkier! He slept til about 4:00 or so and man was he mad at the world. This is why I stopped giving him naps. We have are moments throughout the days but nothing like his attitude when he wakes up. He wont do this when he just falls asleep in the car but a nap at the house ruins the rest of the day.













So when he slept til 9am this morning I knew that that nap didn't do much for him. He sleeps til 8:30 or 9 and sometimes close to 10am every morning anyways. So I don't feel as guilty for not making him take a nap. Although I would love some quiet personal time for just me, I don't want to have a disagreeable child the rest of the day!

No comments: