Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Haylee's Dedication

So we got to dedicate Haylee on Mother's Day. It was really special. She was just perfect and didn't fuss one bit. All of her family was there and we had a wonderful day on Mother's Day.


























This is pastor Steve presenting her with her verse. Her verse was James 1:17
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." One of my favorite verses. She is a gift from God and Ryan and I will do our best to provide a Godly home for her and the other kids.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm glad she did so well! Hopefully I'll post some pics of Jocilyn's when I'm feeling better.

Deanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanna said...

Somehow it posted my same comment twice. I must be really out of it! Sorry, I deleted it.

The Beautiful Cagle Family said...

So sweet! You look great, such a cute belly!!