Monday, May 05, 2008

Buns in the Oven!!!

I have been wanting to put this picture up for a while but just now got it loaded into my computer. This was at my shower when I was pregnant with Haylee. There was definitely something in the water and we ALL drank it. This is just the girls that could make it to my shower. There was still several friend and cousins at that time that were pregnant as well. I think I counted 12 that was pregnant with me. My friend Kristi was at my shower and was due a few weeks after me but had to leave early and didn't make the picture. Just thought this was a fun picture I would share. I only know a few people that are pregnant with me this time. Obviously because they are NOT crazy. They all just had babies and their birth control seems to be working! ;)


3 comments:

Deanna said...

That's too funny! I've been wanting to see one of these pics!

Unknown said...

How FUNNY! Don't we all look cute! haha...

mommyof7 (2inheaven) said...

Ok. I hate seeing me in pictures. I should have been in the back. But it does look cute. So many prego's in one place